The Rose & Crown, Tintern - The Wye Valley's Warmest Welcome
Sally and Jason welcome you to the Rose & Crown. This historic pub is in the heart of Tintern, nestling in the beautiful Wye Valley. Visitors to the pub enjoy a very warm welcome, great food and a tempting selection of drinks served in a traditional pub atmosphere.
The pub is very popular with visitors and regulars alike and there is always lively conversation in the bar. Perhaps it is because of this conducive atmosphere that the Tintern Philosophy Circle chooses the Rose & Crown for its regular meetings.
Everything a pub should offer
- Great food from snacks to steaks and more
- Wide range of drinks including regular guest beers
- Warm welcome and friendly, personal service
- Roaring log fires
- Regular live entertainment
- Darts, crib and pool teams to join
- Outside seating with river views
- Comfortable bed & breakfast accommodation
- Free WiFi connection
- Pets and children welcome
- Mooring for visiting boat parties
Plenty to see and do in Tintern and the Wye Valley
There is accommodation available, and Tintern is a great base from which to explore the Wye Valley and Forest of Dean, with easy access to some of the most beautiful scenery around. If you are interested in history too, there is plenty around here to capture the imagination from Tintern's world famous abbey to iron and brass works from the very start of our industrial revolution.